EA-18G Growler Pilot / EWO, Subject Matter Expert
- Job Title
- EA-18G Growler Pilot / EWO, Subject Matter Expert
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Other Location
E/A-18 Growler Pilot / EWO Subject Matter Expert (SME) Opportunity
This SME will be part of an EA-18 Curriculum Courseware Development Program. The EA-18 Growler Pilot/EWO will serve as a team member to develop courseware for our EA-18 program. This Subject Matter Expert will join a collaborative team of additional rated Maintenance Subject Matter Experts, Graphics Designers/Artists, Courseware Developers and Technical Writers, to build Courseware to cover functional areas on the EA-18G.
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We have been a leading provider of aviation courseware development and training for military and commercial aviation programs. We are seeking an experienced Growler aircrew for an immediate opportunity in our St. Louis, Missouri office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform duties of courseware developer (instructional designer) on EA-18 pilot and aircrew and aircraft systems.
- Produce and verify design documents, scenarios, guided demonstrations, graphics requests, and instructor materials
- Review and ensure quality, technical correctness and instructional soundness of draft/final interactive multimedia lessons
- Work independently under minimal supervision
- Participate in all phases (Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment)
- Understand and articulate project scope and vision – client alignment
- Understand adult learning principles, graphic design and layout principles
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment with project manager, other courseware developers, multimedia developer, graphics artist, and technical editors
- Willing to ensure performance to deadlines and milestones
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively deliver complex messages/instruction clearly
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- DOD Secret Clearance or ability to secure clearance during interim required
- “This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.”
- Aircrew experience on E/A-18 Growler, may consider other fighter aircraft experience or EA-6B experience
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- 12 paid holidays
- 13 paid PTO days
- medical/vision/dental plans
- 401k company match