- Job Title
- Site Manager
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Other Location
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We develop aviation courseware training, virtual training environments, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms. We are seeking a Site Manager who will perform general Facilities/Operations, Human Resource (HR) duties, and assist the Facility Security Officer (FSO) in implementation of National Industry Security Program (NISP) initiatives and other security related directives of the Department of Defense (DoD). This position will be in our St. Louis, MO facility.
The ideal candidate will have a security clearance and experience in dealing with facilities and employee issues and as an Assistant FSO. However we are open to the right candidate without an FSO background or security clearance providing they obtain a security clearance immediately after hire and complete company sponsored and directed FSO training.
- Ensure facilities and operations are performing to client standards.
- Administer HR policies, procedures and compliance.
- Deliver new hire security training for SSE employees.
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Assist the FSO with NISP compliance including security clearance processing and delivering ongoing awareness employee training.
- Maintain classified document controls.
- Assisting visitor control programs including processing incoming/outgoing visit requests and classified meeting coordination/oversight.
- Conduct self-inspections and review core security processes for compliance
- Document and report adverse information, change in personnel status, and other reporting requirements through appropriate channels.
- Support the FSO on operational matters as needed.
- Must maintain a Security Clearance.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, display positive attitude and a high energy level.
- Strong people skills with ability to welcome employees and make lasting first impression
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office to perform day to day tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, 5+ years’ experience in one of the following: security, facilities/operations, supervision, or HR
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 PTO days per year
- 401k plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans