Pilot- UH-1N Experience
- Job Title
- Pilot- UH-1N Experience
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Other Location
The UH-1N Subject Matter Expert (SME) will be part of an MH-139 Curriculum Courseware Development Program. The SME will serve as a team member to develop courseware for our MH-139 program. This Subject Matter Expert will join a collaborative team of additional rated Maintenance Subject Matter Experts, Graphics Designers/Artists, Courseware Developers and Technical Writers, to build courseware to cover functional areas on the MH-139.
SSE is a leading technology company that provides courseware and training systems for government and commercial aviation programs. This is an immediate Opportunity in our St. Louis, Missouri office. Employment will be full-time, with a comprehensive package.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform duties of courseware developer (instructional designer) on MH-139 aircrew and aircraft systems.
- Produce and verify design documents, scenarios, guided demonstrations, graphics requests, and instructor materials
- Review and ensure quality, technical correctness and instructional soundness of draft/final interactive multimedia lessons
- Work independently under minimal supervision
- Participate in all phases (Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment)
- Understand and articulate project scope and vision – client alignment
- Understand adult learning principles, graphic design and layout principles
Additional Skills and Requirements:
- Prefer UH-1N Pilot with nuclear mission background experience
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment with project manager, other courseware developers, multimedia developer, graphics artist, and technical editors
- Willing to ensure performance to deadlines and milestones
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively deliver complex messages/instruction clearly
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- DOD Secret Clearance or ability to secure clearance during interim required
“This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.”
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 13 PTO days per year
- 401k plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans