Initial Test Program Electrical Planner
- Job Title
- Initial Test Program Electrical Planner
- Waynesboro, GA
- Other Location
Hyperspring, LLC. is currently accepting candidates for an Initial Test Program Electrical Planner in Waynesboro, GA.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages
- Experience in eSOMS
- Experience in Maximo
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Ten (10) years of experience in Electrical
- Five (5) years of experience in Nuclear Power
- Three (3) years of experience in package planning.
- M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages
This individual must be a subject matter expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning; experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMS, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages. Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support. This is a contract position for approximately one year.
Hyperspring is a nationwide provider of multi-disciplined engineering, training, project management, procurement, and project controls personnel serving the commercial nuclear, government, and other energy industry sectors. The company was formed as a veteran-owned business in 2004, offering comprehensive technical training and professional solutions provided by the most qualified personnel in the market. We are proud to be a GSE Systems, Inc. subsidiary.
Hyperspring is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.