Director of Digital Marketing
- Job Title
- Director of Digital Marketing
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30309
- Other Location
The Director of Digital Marketing is the digital channel owner for the business and will drive the strategy across digital analytics, merchandising, experience, acquisition and operations responsible to:
- Develop digital channel strategy;
- Prioritize strategic plan by business value for channel, and determine specific steps to accomplish in coordination with cross-functional teams;
- Drive channel performance, experience and accountability from quality of traffic to value delivered through cross-functional teams;
- Manage P/L for digital channel with accountability from visitor to install;
- Drive overall financial performance of the channel for both short and long-term;
- Create business case for new digital channel development;
- Evaluate site performance and competitive trends in the marketplace;
- Develop product expansion plans and set performance goals;
- Merchandise products and offers to deliver maximum value for EarthLink, it's customers and partners.
This position will grow digital engagements, revenue and EBITDA in their channel while “shaping the future of connections, one experience at a time”
- Take a holistic view of the customer experience from keyword to confirmation email to ensure the customer journey is aligned and consistent. This includes both online and call center buy flows.
- Keep abreast of provider functionality changes; product updates PPC restrictions, etc. to ensure compliance with provider requirements and an up-to-date experience.
- Create and monitor analytics reports on a granular level, evaluate ROI and identify areas with growth potential.
- Use analytics reports as the basis for detailed business recommendations. Create, advocate, and shepherd all relevant briefs, tickets, and tasks for these recommendations.
- Serve as point for the daily performance of relevant providers.
- Work with the customer experience team to utilize multivariate and A/B testing to optimize the customer journey and buy flow, provide recommendations to optimize the funnel as needed.
- Collaborate with the content team to ensure relevant provider content is being produced.
- Collaborate with the LTV team to ensure customer satisfaction and encourage repeat business.
- Experience with A/B & multivariate testing.
- Experience with user interface and user experience design.
- Experience with SEO.
- Experience with PPC.
- Solid quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize efforts
- 5+ years hand-on experience with online marketing and merchandising.
- 5+ year’s hands-on experience with Omniture, Google Analytics, or other web analytics software.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience. An MBA or advanced degree preferred but not required.