- Job Title
- Technical Analyst
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Other Location
Technical Analyst serves as a liaison for assigned business partners and provides consultative guidance to achieve business objectives by serving as a resource in the analysis of business partner needs, helping to define and achieve objectives related to satisfying the customer need, identify risk and implement technology solutions.
- Provides input into cost estimations and project plans.
- Prepares user acceptance criteria, test plans, and test cases and conducts and/or facilitates functional/user testing.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation including flow charts, models, procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting.
- Performs root-cause analysis and issue resolution for the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions.
- Possesses strong knowledge of assigned business partner operations and the IT systems/applications used.
- Monitors system implementation ensuring business partner satisfaction and be comfortable with being hands on in support of implemented solutions.
- Develops a strong understanding of the business partner and effectively communicates technical issues and solutions in non-technical terms to the business unit.
- Develops and maintains training materials for technical processing.
- Trains new teammates and/or current teammates on EDI processing and the peripheral processes that accompany EDI processing.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields preferred.
· Significant work experience in related fields strongly considered in lieu of degree.
· Proficient with data validation techniques, file processing (flat, delimited, XML, etc.), and retrieving or propagating data within a data management system
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with both internal teammates and external business partners.
· Strong analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex technical issues.
· Identifies and proactively communicates areas of potential areas of improvement for processes, personnel, and technology solutions.