- Job Title
- ITACC Engineer
- Waynesboro, GA
- Other Location
Hyperspring, LLC. is currently accepting candidates for ITAAC Engineer in Waynesboro, GA.
A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in one or multiple of the following is required:
- Plant Initial Testing (Components/Pre-operational) -
- Plant Modifications (Civil/Mechanical)
- Nuclear Construction/Start-Up
- Nuclear Operations
Preferred attributes include any of the following:
- Knowledge of NRC and Industry codes and standards for testing, modifications, or construction of a nuclear facility
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience utilizing project management skills
- Proven ability to succeed while working on cross-functional project teams
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to build and sustain strong relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to achieve issue resolution among diverse organizations
- Familiarity with AP 1000 plant
We are looking for a dynamic team player who is both versatile and organized. This individual will be responsible for managing the completion documentation associated with the inspection, engineering analyses, and required testing that provides objective evidence to meet the Vogtle 3&4 Combined License Appendix C Inspections, Tests, Analyses, and Acceptance Criteria (ITAAC). This position requires technical expertise, nuclear regulatory acumen, and project management skills.
Must have ability to possess a security clearance.
Hyperspring is a nationwide provider of multi-disciplined engineering, training, project management, procurement, and project controls personnel serving the commercial nuclear, government, and other energy industry sectors. The company was formed as a veteran-owned business in 2004, offering comprehensive technical training and professional solutions provided by the most qualified personnel in the market. We are proud to be a GSE Systems, Inc. subsidiary.
Hyperspring is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.