F/A-18 Maintenance Technician (AT, AE, AD, AO)
- Job Title
- F/A-18 Maintenance Technician (AT, AE, AD, AO)
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL 32244
- Other Location
FA-18 Maintenance Technician
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We develop aviation courseware training, virtual training environments, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms. We are seeking skilled F-18 Maintenance Technicians (ratings AT, AE, AD, AO) to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
The Maintenance Technicians serve as a Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help develop courseware for F/A-18 programs. Subject Matter Experts work as an integral and collaborative team member, along with other Subject Matter Experts, Technical Writers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and Instructional Designers. These are tremendous opportunities to transition from hands-on experience on the aircraft into an office setting while drawing from the intrinsic aircraft specific experience all while staying relevant in the aerospace industry.
- 5 or more years’ experience required as an AT, AE, AD, AO rating on the F/A-18 or E/A-18 G
- Skilled in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of aircraft electrical and instrument systems, interior and exterior lighting; electrical control units, aircraft batteries; and supporting electrical systems including aircraft hydraulics, landing gear, flight control, utility, power plant / engines, flight and non-instrument-type indicating and warning systems.
- O-Level experience; Flight-line
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures
- “This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.”
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 13 PTO days per year
- 401k plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans