Applications Developer III
- Job Title
- Applications Developer III
- Huntersville, NC
- Other Location
Hyperspring, LLC. is currently recruiting candidates for an Application Developer III position in Huntersville, NC.
- 4-year degree with 5 years of experience as an application developer or minimum of 8 years of experience in an application development role in lieu of a degree
- Solid experience with Microsoft C#, .NET, SSRS and SSIS technologies
- Experience with Dev Ops tools including Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins and Bit Bucket is desired
- Experience working in KANBAN/SCRUM Agile development environment and using tools like JIRA, FishEye, Crucible is desired
- Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages.
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with schema/database design, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.
- Developer with solid experience in development tools for Microsoft systems including C#, .NET, and MS SQL Server Integration Services.
- Develops logical and physical data models for operational data stores and data marts.
- Documents metadata definitions and models.
- Documents entity definitions.
- Performs data mapping analysis.
- Construct and test SSIS ETL packages.
- Production troubleshooting skills.
- Comply with programming standards, and technical specifications.
- Develop support documentation. Prepare and perform unit testing. Assist with technical testing, such as system, integration, performance, load, and regression testing. Comply with change management process and procedures
This individual be maintaining and enhancing existing applications. Troubleshoots and debugs applications, including user and system interface functionality. Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users. Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications. Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability. Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions. Designs modifications based on defined requirements and coordinates development efforts on maintained applications. Programs and directs other programmers in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL, Assists with testing and migrating code through test regions. Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards. Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer. Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
Must be able to obtain an unescorted access badge.
Hyperspring is a nationwide provider of multi-disciplined engineering, training, project management, procurement, and project controls personnel serving the commercial nuclear, government, and other energy industry sectors. The company was formed as a veteran-owned business in 2004, offering comprehensive technical training and professional solutions provided by the most qualified personnel in the market. We are proud to be a GSE Systems, Inc. subsidiary.
Hyperspring is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.