- Job Title
- Electrical Planner
- Waynesboro, GA
- Other Location
Hyperspring, LLC. is currently recruiting candidates for a Electrical Planner position in Waynesboro, GA.
- 2 years of planning/field engineering experience in a nuclear facility
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required in planning, project management, material management and/or scheduling
- Develop work packages to support construction activities associated with field installations.
- Reviewing design drawing and break the design down into workable scopes
- Prepare electrical work packages IAW applicable procedures and specifications.
- Perform material take offs where necessary
- Screen the work package for applicable impacts (i.e., ITAAC, ASME, QC, etc.)
- Perform walk downs with field engineering and construction leadership at various stages of the planning process as required
- Utilize Maximo as the tool for preparing work packages
- Perform auxiliary functions such as preparing weld data sheets, etc., when necessary
We are looking for an individual who is organized and a team player. This individual must have at least two years of experience in electrical planning/field engineering experience in a nuclear facility. This individual must be experienced in reviewing design drawings, prepare electrical work packages. This individual must also be able to preform walk downs when necessary and utilize Maximo for preparing work packages.
Must be able to obtain an unescorted access badge.
Hyperspring is a nationwide provider of multi-disciplined engineering, training, project management, procurement, and project controls personnel serving the commercial nuclear, government, and other energy industry sectors. The company was formed as a veteran-owned business in 2004, offering comprehensive technical training and professional solutions provided by the most qualified personnel in the market. We are proud to be a GSE Systems, Inc. subsidiary.
Hyperspring is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.