Sales Administrative Support
- Job Title
- Sales Administrative Support
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL 32206
- Other Location
High Level Sales Admin with exceptional customer service skills (executive offices).
Very strong telephone and email skills for both sales and problem-solving functions. Ability to present information clearly, accurately, in writing and verbally, and occasionally to a group
Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, colleagues or members of the business community.
- Ensure appropriate individuals are notified of Sales Team new hires, address changes, and terminations.
- Work closely and communicate with Sales Training group.
- Coordinate with Human Resources and ensure yearly evaluations for the Sales Team are processed timely.
- Negotiation skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Responsible for administration of Expense and American Express accounts.
- Manage reservations.
- Coordinate Annual Conventions and Customer Outings (professional associations, golf tournaments, customer events, etc).
- Coordinate monthly trade samples request.
- Process Trade Show requests.
- Complete and submit monthly Field Staff Report.
- Process vacation requests for the Sales Team.