- Job Title
- Project Scheduler
- Job ID
- Albuquerque, NM
- Other Location
Longenecker & Associates is a preselected small business partner on the Sandia National Laboratories NTESS LLC team managing Sandia National Laboratories. L&A is currently seeking schedulers willing to relocate to Albuquerque, NM or Livermore, California.
- Must coordinate proposal efforts for scheduling activities.
- Will apply principles of work breakdown structure, project/cost coding and cost data to ensure that the data is correctly and consistently entered and utilized in the project controls system.
- Develop baseline and forecast schedules, status physical progress and maintain schedule control.
- Subcontractor shall collect data, input updates and produce basic schedule management reports.
- Update schedule progress and forecast activity start and finish dates.
- Develop schedule estimates in support of Sandia National Laboratories life cycle plan.
- Analyze current schedule trends and identify potential problem areas.
- Must be proficient in PrimaVera P6
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 8 years experience scheduling
- Experience can be substituted for education
- DOE Q or L
- DOD Secret or TS
- Uncleared candidates will be considered, but must have ability to obtain a clearance