- Job Title
- Project Scheduler
- Job ID
- Princeton, NJ
- Other Location
Longenecker & Associates (L&A), is a women owned small business, has provided technical and management support to the Nuclear Energy Industry for over 30+ years. L&A is currently seeking a Project Controller who can support the development of project deliverables at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. The ideal candidate can schedule, utilize Cobra and help support general EVMS reporting.
As a Longenecker & Associates employee, you will have the opportunity to engage in mission critical work, join a team that consistently exceeds client expectations, and become a member of a professional family.
- Must coordinate proposal efforts for scheduling activities.
- Will apply principles of work breakdown structure, project/cost coding and cost data to ensure that the data is correctly and consistently entered and utilized in the project controls system.
- Develop baseline and forecast schedules, status physical progress and maintain schedule control.
- Subcontractor shall collect data, input updates and produce basic schedule management reports.
- Update schedule progress and forecast activity start and finish dates.
- Develop schedules
- Analyze current schedule trends and identify potential problem areas
- Must be proficient in PrimaVera P6
- Experience utilizing Cobra
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 8 years experience scheduling
- Experience can be substituted for education
- Strong analytical skills
Work is performed in an office setting.
May involve standing and walking for brief periods. May involve minimal or infrequent lifting or carrying.
LOCATION: Princeton, NJ
L&A is a woman-owned and operated small business with 30 years of experience providing technical, management, analytical, and other support to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) complex and sites, including many of the National Laboratories. We specialize in providing long-term and quick turnaround support in:
- Mission Assurance – an optimized and integrated suite of systems, tools, and processes that ensure compliance, enhanced performance, reduce costs, and increased efficiency.
- Project Delivery – including a wide range of capabilities directly related to tailoring the implementation of DOE Order 413.3B.
- Operations Support – providing expert advice and resources to strengthen high hazard operations, and business strategy – to underpin effective operations.
L&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is a policy of L&A to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
L&A Core Values:
- Honesty and integrity above all else.
- Safety, security and quality are the foundation of everything that we do.
- No surprises for the customer or the team.
- Consistently exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Listen to the customer to ensure we’re working on the right problem.
- Only accept assignments and arrangements that we are proud of and that are win-win.
- Proactively manage any real or perceived conflicts with our partners and clients.
- Continually demonstrate our commitment to the success of our clients’ projects.
- Treat clients and team members with respect.
- Assure that people are fairly compensated for their contributions.
- Don’t take risks with the reputation of the individuals or the company.
- Foster trust and loyalty among our team and with our clients.
- Always work as a team and support one another.