- Job Title
- Payroll Coordinator
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
The purpose of this position is to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by performing basic, moderate, and complex payroll processing for various sized businesses throughout the United States.
- Processes payrolls including the ability to process payrolls that require tipped employees, certified payrolls, job cost, and piecework within the designated time frames.
- Processes payroll billing and completes related paperwork within approved time frame.
- Balances and confirms client payroll information.
- Prepares payroll documents for shipment.
- Communicates call totals and other payroll related information to clients.
- Researches and resolves payroll and billing discrepancies.
- Maintains client folders and files.
- Assists with monthly, quarterly, and year-end processes.
- Assists other team members with their payrolls as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local laws regarding wage and hour topics.
- Knowledge of company services and products being offered.
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
- Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
- Skill to use company software such as, ThinkWare (Darwin), Ultipro, Isynergy, Word, Excel, and Outlook with proficiency.
- Ability to be effective when working independently or cooperatively as a team member.
- Ability to consistently project a professional appearance and demeanor with clients.
- Ability to exercise a passion for excellent customer service, professional judgment, and initiative.
- Relevant payroll processing experience.
- Skill to use Word, Excel, and Outlook at a basic level.
- High school education or equivalent.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law