- Job Title
- Benefits Specialist
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
Renamed FrankCrum in 2006, the Professional Employer Organization (PEO), is based in Clearwater, Florida and employs more than 250 people who serve over 4,000 business clients offering a full range of HR services, including payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting services and workers’ compensation insurance. Our PEO is a family culture that encourages people to feel at home, collaborate, and respect each other.
The Role You’ll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce a full-time Benefits Specialist position filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by administering complex employee benefit programs to FrankCrum clients.
- By administering benefit enrollments, changes, terminations, COBRA and the annual open enrollment process for PEO and client sponsored health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental plans.
- Providing compliance information regarding the ACA, Section 125, COBRA, 401(k), and carrier participation and contribution regulations.
- Assisting to ensure new insurance sales installations and renewals by obtaining enrollment and administrative forms in the post-sale process.
- Preparing communication and materials for optimal enrollment presentations.
- Keying PEO and client sponsored employer contributions, employee deductions, and credit-back deductions.
- Running and reviewing payroll premium sheets to ensure proper employer and employee payroll charges and keys catch-up amounts as appropriate.
- Reconciling monthly insurance billings such as medical, dental, life, and supplemental plans, and keys catch-up and refunds as appropriate.
- Processing court ordered benefits enrollments, terminations, and inquiries.
- Responding to correspondence, email, and phone calls from clients, employees, and vendors. Maintains files and/or scans documents as applicable.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include exceptional customer service, written, listening and communication skills, and group health, dental, vision, and life insurance, and other supplemental benefits. Knowledge of Federal and state laws regarding employee benefits and insurance such as the ACA, Section 125, COBRA, HIPPA, PPA, and ERISA is preferred.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!!
What’s Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This “family of employer solutions” employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Café, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client’s day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.