- Job Title
- Business Consultant
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
The purpose of this position is to support client retention and sales through excellent customer service, prospecting, and obtaining direct sales.
- Prospects, obtains, and develops leads and updates CRM database daily.
- Responds to and follows up on sales inquiries by phone, email, and appointments daily.
- Maintains minimum selling appointments weekly with prospects, small and medium sized businesses to sell HR outsource solutions as directed.
- Develops and maintains relationships on a regional to national level to maintain profitable sales growth.
- Educates potential clients about the FrankCrum product line and provides updates on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies prospects’ needs and collects necessary data from prospects to determine service needs and viability.
- Develops and presents proposals and client specific solutions.
- Plans and implements marketing and sales strategy both geographically and vertically as directed.
- Attends business meetings, trade shows, networking events, seminars, and conferences as directed.
- Communicate with team and management on an ongoing basis regarding opportunities, challenges and successes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of company services, products, and pricing methods.
- Knowledge of business profitability and risk management.
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Skill to be proactive in prospecting and cold-calling
- Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
- Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience demonstrating the potential to be successful in sales.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.