Light Industrial Recruiter
- Job Title
- Light Industrial Recruiter
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
The purpose of this position is to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by consulting, sourcing, and recommending candidates to client organizations. FCS has a great opportunity for a Light Industrial Recruiter.
- Leverages experience to source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools, ATS and social media platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.
- Builds relationships with top candidates and establishes a pipeline of qualified resources.
- Conducts personal interviews via phone, video and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients.
- Prepares and facilitates candidate interviews with clients and follow-up debriefing.
- Performs thorough reference checks.
- Negotiates pay rates.
- Engages with support team, which handles on-boarding, to stay focused on recruiting and building the candidate pipeline.
- Maintains timely, compliant and accurate documentation and metrics requirements on all activity related to prospects, clients, and candidates via the FCS database systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of recruitment practices and labor laws.
- Knowledge of company services and products.
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Skill to demonstrate strong relationship building and sales skills.
- Skill to proficiently use LinkedIn.
- Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
- Skill to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
- Skill to use ATS, CRM, Word, Excel and Outlook with proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, a related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- Two (2) years of staffing industry-recruiting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system.
- Valid Florida driver’s license.
FrankCrum Staffing is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.