Business Development Executive - Professional Services
- Job Title
- Business Development Executive - Professional Services
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
The purpose of this position is to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by maintaining the overall technology environment of the company. A professional Services Business Development Executive will focus on the professional areas of Engineering, Technology and Accounting.
- Prospects for new job orders through outside sales, cold calling, networking, marketing, presentations, and follow-up communications.
- Screens prospects to identify qualified leads for new business development.
- Manages accounts by building and maintaining client relationships to achieve work-related goals.
- Collaborates with Staffing Coordinators to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources and candidate pool, as well as to market candidates to clients.
- Maintains written documentation of sales and reports activity.
- Focuses on results and self-evaluates performance to improve sales results.
- Will sell technology & professional Staffing Services and Solutions
- Travels to office and worksite locations of potential and current clients.
- Negotiates and closes orders.
- Learns client’s businesses to determine needs, wants, and budget to effectively apply knowledge of FrankCrum Staffing services and find innovative solutions.
- Two (2) years direct business to business sales.
- Possesses a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment.
- Florida driver’s license.
- High school education or equivalent.
- A history of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams.
- Proven success selling managed services for IT staffing and/or consulting firms.
- At least one (1) year of recruiting and/or staffing industry experience.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.