Business Development Executive - Professional Services
- Job Title
- Business Development Executive - Professional Services
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
The FrankCrum “Family of Employer Solutions” began in 1981 when The Great American Temporary Service was founded. Over the years, Frank Crum, Jr. renamed the staffing company from Crum Staffing to now, FrankCrum Staffing. FrankCrum Staffing has grown to become a national company that specializes in contract, temporary to permanent and direct hire staffing with a unique combination of personal care and technology. We helps businesses secure the very best talent for temporary jobs, entry level and permanent positions. We cultivate a large network of thoroughly screened and qualified applicants who we carefully match to the unique needs of each client company.
The Role You’ll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce a full-time Business Development Executive of Professional Services position filled with many exciting opportunities in the Tampa Bay area! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by identifying and developing new business through the full cycle sales of staffing services in an assigned territory.
- Prospects for new job orders through outside sales, cold calling, networking, marketing, presentations, and follow-up communications.
- Screens prospects to identify qualified leads for new business development.
- Learns client’s businesses to determine needs, wants, and budget to effectively apply knowledge of FrankCrum Staffing services and find innovative solutions.
- Negotiates and closes orders.
- Manages accounts by building and maintaining client relationships to achieve work-related goals.
- Collaborates with Staffing Coordinators to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources and candidate pool, as well as to market candidates to clients.
- Maintains written documentation of sales and reports activity.
- Focuses on results and self-evaluates performance to improve sales results.
- Travels to office and worksite locations of potential and current clients.
- Will sell technology & professional Staffing Services and Solutions.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include exceptional customer service, written, verbal and listening skills, and direct business-to-business staffing sales. Knowledge of recruiting and/or the staffing industry with selling and negotiating the company’s products and services including but not limited to IT staffing and/or consulting firms.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!!
What’s Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This “family of employer solutions” employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Café, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client’s day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.