Human Resources Assistant
- Job Title
- Human Resources Assistant
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
The purpose of this position is to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by performing recruiting and administrative support.
- Performs recruitment support to source and screen applicants.
- Performs data entry in the HRIS system.
- Processes documentation pertaining to new hires, terminations, status changes, compensation changes, etc.
- Performs filing.
- Provides clerical support regarding employee evaluations, FMLA, records management, and award programs.
- Maintains accurate job descriptions.
- Prepares employee communications.
- Completes wage survey information.
- Maintains and orders office supplies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and local laws regarding human resources including but not limited to: FLSA, ADAAA, FMLA, EEO, NLRA, etc.
- Knowledge of recruitment and hiring practices.
- Knowledge of company services and products.
- Knowledge of business profitability and risk management.
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
- Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
- Skill to use Ultipro, Word, Excel, and Outlook with proficiency.
- Skill to manage multiple projects.
- Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
- Skill to research and analyze data and prepare recommendations.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- One (1) year of human resources experience.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.