Customer Service Representative 4-40
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative 4-40
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
FrankCrum Insurance Agency (FCIA) is a local family owned commercial insurance agency that has a diverse client base all around the US. We are a resource to our clients by providing necessary information to assist them in making an informed decision on purchasing commercial insurance coverages to protect their assets. Our agency works with various industries and coverages as we are generalists. Over the past 10 years, our agency has maintained steady growth and stability as we continue to look towards the future.
The Role You’ll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce a full-time Customer Service Representative position filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by providing general office support for commercial lines insurance sales and service.
- Prequalifies all requests for quotes to determine eligibility and interest.
- Processes policy changes.
- Issues certificates of insurance.
- Answers customer questions regarding products and services.
- Reviews policies and binders issued by insurance carrier to ensure accuracy.
- Supports account managers throughout the sales and servicing process.
- Creates management reports for Vice President of Insurance Operations.
- Administratively supports the President.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include but not limited too excellent customer service, comprehensive written and communication skills, knowledge of the insurance industry and its Federal and State laws regarding the sale and marketing of commercial insurance, and a 4-40 customer service representative license.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!!
What’s Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This “family of employer solutions” employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Café, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client’s day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.