- Job Title
- Claims Assistant
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
The purpose of this position is to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by providing support to the Workers’ Compensation and General Liability claim team.
- Perform data entry in multiple systems.
- Enter claims reported into internal claims system.
- Receive and distribute all electronic and paper mail.
- Compile and work with multiple weekly and monthly reports.
- Send out Workers’ Compensation posting notices/introductory packets for new and renewed insured companies.
- Create and update state mandated provider panels for the five states they are required in.
- Act as point person for clients with panel issues.
- Gather information requested on Workers’ Compensation subpoenas and send to defense attorney.
- Handle medical provider calls and provide status on bills to medical providers as needed.
- Answer and respond to phone calls.
- Other clerical tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of company services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, work independently and in a team.
- Skill to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
- Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
- One (1) year of clerical experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.