- Job Title
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL
- Other Location
The purpose of this position is to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by setting pricing for current and prospective clients.
- Reviews RFP’s for complete information including verification that the exposure submitted is covered within FrankCrum Underwriting Guidelines.
- Coordinate with internal and external representatives, agents, and their assistants to obtain missing information and clarify inconsistencies on RFP’s.
- Updates the quote dashboard by following up with brokers on RFP’s that are dated.
- Verifies whether a prospect has been previously quoted, is an existing client, or is a termed client.
- Assists in the quoting of prospective clients by analyzing the payroll and claim histories provided by previous payroll services and insurance providers.
- Responds to CRM Client Cases that are generated by Client Care, Underwriters, and Administration, which includes but is not limited to the rate review process for clients that are shopping or terming, code and state additions, Test MODS. This includes seeking approval from the V.P. of Underwriting to complete the required task or forwarding tasks to the appropriate personnel (i.e. adding coding to both CRM and Ultipro).
- Responds to requests from Underwriters in entering or gathering client information in CRM or MIS Services. Includes pulling current rates, loss runs, payroll histories, loss control surveys, etc.
- Assists in reviewing problem accounts that are added to the Underwriting calendar by pulling updated losses, updating an LDS, reviewing Loss Control Surveys, etc.
- Reviews Loss Control and Injury Reports that have been completed by the by FWCI Risk Management Department. Includes updating CRM workspace by attaching file to collateral, adding UW notes, updating loss control log, advising the Underwriting Team of concerns, and processing and fixing misclassifications.
- Implements changes to rates, fees, and client information as determined by Underwriters and management, and communicates these changes to appropriate and necessary parties via phone, e-mail, letter, or verbally.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of commercial underwriting practices.
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation laws and costs.
- Knowledge of company services and products.
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
- Two (2) years of experience in underwriting.
- PEO (Professional Employer Organization) experience desired.
- Workers’ Compensation experience desired.
- Insurance agency background desired.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience.