Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) issues Workers’ Compensation and General Liability policies by offering flexible coverage and payment options to meet the varied needs of businesses. Over the years, FWCI has grown from a single-state insurance carrier to one that is licensed in 37 states and continues to expand. In addition to regional and product line growth, FWCI has enhanced its value-added services. What hasn’t changed though is the firm’s commitment – echoed throughout the family of companies – “always to do the right things for the right reasons!”
The Role You’ll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce a full-time Bilingual Customer Service Representative position filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will work with insurance agents and policy holders to help provide customer service, taking payments, resolving issues and provide the help they need.
- Solve our customers problems right on the spot when possible, own the issue until resolution otherwise; and make the call a positive experience.
- Take payments and resolve account issues while using your engaging personality to build report.
- Skilled and experienced in handling calls ranging from the repetitive to the difficult and complex.
- Empathetic, responsive to callers in a timely manner and able to communicate in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Patient with the customer as they ask questions, yet able to keep the conversation on track.
- Ability to learn and explain insurance billing, payment and other policy transactions to customers.
- Skills in MS Office and to quickly navigate multiple systems and online applications while engaging the customer.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Someone who is Bilingual English/Spanish (Read/Write/Speak) is required.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include excellent customer service, comprehensive written and communication skills, and detailed-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment. Knowledge in administration, accounting, Commercial Insurance and a four (4) year degree is preferred.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!!
What’s Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This “family of employer solutions” employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Café, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client’s day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.