Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Paint Line Set Up - 3rd Shift
- Job Title
- Paint Line Set Up - 3rd Shift
- Job ID
- Albion, IN 46701
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in Albion, IN
Available to interview? We’re welcoming walk-in interviews at our Albion plant! Visit us Monday through Friday between 8am – 4pm at 500 South 7th Street, Albion, IN 46701. Please ask for Khai, our Onsite Recruiter.
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Paint Line Set Ups!
We currently have open opportunities for 3rd Shift Paint Line Set Up in our Albion facility.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Pain Line Set Ups are responsible for the following:
- Visually checking all parts to ensure 100% compliance. Train new employees and promote a safe work environment. Be responsible for maintaining a clean work area.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Must have a good safety record and attendance history
- Must have no active disciplinary actions in their files
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods at a time
- Ability to delegate & work without constant supervision
- Must possess a high degree of quality workmanship
- Must have good organizational & time management skills
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Be dependable, self-motivated, and detail oriented
Test "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply !!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.