Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Maintenance Helper - 1st Shift
- Job Title
- Maintenance Helper - 1st Shift
- Job ID
- Albion, IN 46701
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in Albion, IN
Available to interview? We’re welcoming walk-in interviews at our Albion plant! Visit us Monday through Friday between 8am – 4pm at 500 South 7th Street, Albion, IN 46701. Please ask for Khai, our Onsite Recruiter.
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Maintenance Helpers!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift Maintenance Helpers in our Albion facility.
Maintenance Helpers are responsible for the following:
- Perform work on and service fork lifts, belt and roller conveyors
- Assist, as needed, with machine repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance on various types of machines
- Shop Floor Orders
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Possess a general knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic functions with troubleshooting capabilities
- Must be able to Mig, and Stick Weld, along with some fabrication experience
- Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others in a team environment
- Must have a good safety record and possess a good attendance history
- Must be self-motivated and work without constant supervision
- Must possess a high degree of quality workmanship
- Must have working knowledge of various machinery
- Be able to stand for long periods at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Read work instructions and other work documents provided in English
- Analytical abilities with good attention to detail
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply !!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.