Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Shipping & Receiving - 1st Shift
- Job Title
- Shipping & Receiving - 1st Shift
- Job ID
- Monticello, GA 31064
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in Monticello, GA
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Shipping/Receiving Technicians!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift Shipping/Receiving Techs in our Monticello facility.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Shipping/Receiving Technicians are responsible for the following:
- Shipping and receiving functions - responsible for using shipping and receiving standards at all times, in a safe and efficient manner. This candidate will be responsible for the accuracy of all shipments, incoming and outgoing by all personnel on their shifts.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Experience with: Inventory Control, Scanner Usage, Picking/Shipping
- Ability to work safely under pressure/ self-motivated
- Must be able to read work instructions and other documents provided in English
- Must be able to write production, and quality information in English
- Must be able to drive forklift or willing to train on forklift
- Pulls all Less than Truck Load, container and customer pick up orders
- Locates axles off the pack slip
- Gathers and bands axles to a skid, verifies his count
- Loads on Less than Truck Load carries or customer carrier after paperwork is processed
- Communicates with group leaders on what is still needed for the day’s shipments
- Unloads Less than Truck Load trucks that bring product in, receives and put in stock
- Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others in a team environment
- Flexible to work overtime and weekends as required
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.