Customer Service Supervisor - Bilingual
- Job Title
- Customer Service Supervisor - Bilingual
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) issues Workers’ Compensation and General Liability policies by offering flexible coverage and payment options to meet the varied needs of businesses. Over the years, FWCI has grown from a single-state insurance carrier to one that is licensed in 37 states and continues to expand. In addition to regional and product line growth, FWCI has enhanced its value-added services. What hasn’t changed though is the firm’s commitment – echoed throughout the family of companies – “always to do the right things for the right reasons!”
The Role You’ll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce a full-time Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor position filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by improving solutions offered, which includes increased efficiency and improvements for our customers.
- Supervises the assigned employees to ensure they reach the targeted production and quality levels in the stipulated timeframe. Helps to ensure smooth functioning of the day-to-day operations.
- Implements policies established by the upper-level management.
- Builds enthusiasm, guides and trains assigned employees to enable them to understand expectations and executes processes and procedures
- Makes short action plans as a steppingstone to achieve targets.
- Delegates tasks and accountabilities with measurable KPI’s, resolves problems, and manages the production of deliverables and deadlines.
- Prepares timely reports regarding the performance of the employees and the unit.
- Provides input in recruiting, may participate in interviews and selection of team members.
- Solicits ideas and listens and resolves worker questions.
- Evaluates current procedures and practices for accomplishing operational objectives to develop and implement improved procedures.
- Performs quality audits to ensure standards are achieved.
- Prepares reports and content to communicate project activity statuses to internal and external stakeholders; leans toward over-listening and over-communicating.
- Engages, plan and support initiatives beneficial to operations and all departments’ goals and activities.
- Finds ways to increase quality of customer service across the board.
- Acts as liaison with supervisor and other management as appropriate to provide input.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include having a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, plus a minimum of 7 years of related work experience, including 3 years of successful supervisory experience in a call center or similar operation. Must have excellent customer service, comprehensive written and communication skills, fluent in Spanish, and detailed-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!!
What’s Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This “family of employer solutions” employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Café, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client’s day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.