New Client Implementation Supervisor
- Job Title
- New Client Implementation Supervisor
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
Renamed FrankCrum in 2006, the Professional Employer Organization (PEO), is based in Clearwater, Florida and employs more than 250 people who serve over 4,000 business clients offering a full range of HR services, including payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting services and workers’ compensation insurance. Our PEO is a family culture that encourages people to feel at home, collaborate, and respect each other.
The Role You’ll Play to Create Success!
We are excited to announce a full-time New Client Implementation Supervisor position filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by performing the supervisory functions of coordinating the communication, document transfer, information gathering with the client, and having scheduled meetings to discuss periodic status of the implementation project. This role will work closely with the client to ensure excellent communication and will be the Client’s point of contact throughout the implementation.
- Provides support leadership for the implementation team members.
- Establishes a working relationship and communication process with the client, internal teams and brokers.
- Escalates issues to the appropriate team and broker for resolution and handling.
- Maintains project plan, issues log, leads periodic status meetings, coordinates internal communication and meetings with Client and broker as needed.
- Supervises payroll processing, billing, and related activities to ensure compliance with DOL, FLSA, IRS, and other applicable federal and state regulations, as well as company policies and procedures during the implementation phase.
- Trains implementation team on contract requirements, policies, procedures, regulations, changes, and system enhancements, and then manages and tracks performance.
- Manages client relationships by responding, researching, and resolving client issues and concerns.
- Coordinates the communication between the client and other departments to ensure efficient accurate communication and workflow between departments including production of various reports.
- Manages the setup and/or modification for new clients.
- Updates new client effective dates and monitors assignment of new client accounts.
- Proficient with time clock applications and functionality with both internal and external time clock functions.
- Assists with the completion of Paid Time Off questionnaires and the setup of accrual policies.
- Works with the IT department to resolve payroll and billing issues; creates, changes, enters, deactivates, corrects, and/or deletes data such as templates, invoices, deduction and earning codes, departments, client projects, certified payrolls and locations, date changes, pay groups, and adjustments for tax, billing, or payroll, errors, standard and custom reports.
- Reviews employee communications to ensure proper information is communicated to all appropriate parties, and that alternative solutions have been evaluated.
- Processes Paid Time Off Requests for Implementation Coordinators; updates Implementation Manager on approved requests so it can be notated.
- Acts as a back up to the Implementation Manager when unavailable or Out of the Office.
- Writes and conducts performance reviews for Implementation Coordinators.
- Attends weekly Payroll Managers meeting when appropriate.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include excellent customer service, five (5) years of payroll or PEO experience. Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification completed or complete within two (2) testing cycles from date in job and knowledge of federal, state, and local laws regarding wage and hour and FLSA topics. Project Management experience preferred.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!!
What’s Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This “family of employer solutions” employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Café, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client’s day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.