- Job Title
- Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) issues Workers’ Compensation and General Liability policies by offering flexible coverage and payment options to meet the varied needs of businesses. Over the years, FWCI has grown from a single-state insurance carrier to one that is licensed in 37 states and continues to expand. In addition to regional and product line growth, FWCI has enhanced its value-added services. What hasn’t changed though is the firm’s commitment – echoed throughout the family of companies – “always to do the right things for the right reasons!”
The Role You’ll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce a full-time Data Analyst position. In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by using our data to answer key questions about the business. You will enable better decisions, delivery of better products and improve reporting.
- Provide analysis that leads to actionable business insights.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, its data, and patterns.
- Extract data from multiple sources to uncover opportunities or detect issues.
- Partner with business stakeholders to provide evidence-based guidance.
- Improve existing reporting and design, and implement visualizations that clearly communicate results, patterns, and leading indicators.
- Work iteratively in collaboration with different teams to refine initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to stakeholders for feedback.
- Contribute to data cleansing and data integrity verification ensuring continuous data quality across product verticals and related business areas.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include having a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field, and a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a data analyst. Must be able to collaborate and have practiced in taking the data lead in data reporting projects, be cognizant of the implications of a choice for all the affected parties and possess business acumen, curious nature with persistence to advocate new ideas and innovate. Show proven record of successful statistical product delivery and have experienced with data products, from design up to their deployment. Casualty actuarial exams, exposure to commercial insurance data, product management, or casualty insurance underwriting are a plus.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!!
What’s Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This “family of employer solutions” employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Café, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client’s day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.