Business Development Executive - IT Staffing
- Job Title
- Business Development Executive - IT Staffing
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Other Location
The purpose of this position is to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by identifying and developing new business through the full sales cycle. The ideal candidate will have a “Hunter” mentality and previous experience with new business development in the IT Staffing Industry.
- Prospects for new job orders through outside sales, cold calling, networking, marketing, presentations, and follow-up communications.
- Screens prospects to identify qualified leads for new business development.
- Learns client’s businesses to determine needs, wants, and budget to effectively apply knowledge of FrankCrum Staffing services and find innovative solutions.
- Negotiates and closes orders.
- Manages accounts by building and maintaining client relationships to achieve work-related goals.
- Collaborates with Staffing Coordinators to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources and candidate pool, as well as to market candidates to clients.
- Maintains written documentation of sales and reports activity.
- Focuses on results and self-evaluates performance to improve sales results.
- Travels to office and worksite locations of potential and current clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of business to business staffing sales.
- Knowledge of company services and products.
- Knowledge of geography of community.
- Skill to negotiate and sell.
- Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
- Ability to be effective when working independently or cooperatively as a team member.
- Ability to consistently project a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and initiative.
- Seven (7) years direct business to business sales as a “Hunter”.
- At least two (2) years of IT staffing industry experience.
- Proven success selling managed services for IT staffing and/or consulting firms.
- A history of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams.
- Possesses a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Florida driver’s license.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.