- Job Title
- IT Technician
- Job ID
- Tucson, AZ 85708
- Other Location
Clearance: Secret (Active)
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide customer support and service to users on the domains.
2. Input trouble tickets/work orders into ticket tracking software (i.e. Remedy or Jira).
3. Resolve routine issues, escalate technical issues and track issues/tickets through completion.
4. Perform routine account management functions by using active directory.
5. Perform preventative maintenance to computer systems.
6. Perform corrective maintenance as required to include initial trouble ticket inquiry.
7. Configure desktop software, map printing devices, and troubleshoot web applications.
8. Provide familiarization training on system hardware maintenance and interconnectivity to USAF personnel as needed.
Certificates and Licenses:
Security+ is required for this position. Certification training may be provided for contingent candidates.
- Professional working environment in an office space on a military base.
- Interacts with on-base military, contractor and other personnel.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The Ventura Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other non-merit factor.