Control Account Manager
- Job Title
- Control Account Manager
- Job ID
- Los Alamos, NM 87545
- Other Location
Longenecker & Associates (L&A) seeks a Control Account Manager in support of our government customer. Individual will support program offices in planning, coordination, and achievement of all work for assigned task. Will establish and maintain the Control Account Plan, including Planned Value and Budgeted Cost for Work Scheduled. Determine the work accomplished, including Earned Value. Individual will conduct formal cost and schedule variance analysis and develop recovery plans required to recover schedule or cost variances. Identify potential technical, schedule and cost risks and manage them accordingly. Individual will be responsible for the complete cost, schedule, and technical objectives. Must be able to report and manage the scope, schedule, and resources. Will participate and provide management reviews/updates as needed.
As a Longenecker & Associates employee, you will have the opportunity to engage in mission critical work, join a team that consistently exceeds client expectations, and become a member of a professional family.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be familiar with standard cost/scheduling EVMS and cost/scheduling tools and be able to interpret standard EVM terminology
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Expert knowledge of general business operations, practices, and concepts accounting, economics, management, and finance) applicable to a wide range of duties in the area of EVM
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate DOE security clearance
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with software: Deltek Cobra and Oracle Primavera P6
- Demonstrated experience with essential duties.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact constructively with all levels of management, subject matter experts and external agencies.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years’ experience
- Experience working on a DOE site is preferred but not required
Los Alamos, NM
L&A is a woman-owned and operated small business with 30 years of experience providing technical, management, analytical, and other support to the U.S. Department of Energy and National Nuclear Security Administration complex and sites, including many of the National Laboratories. We specialize in providing long-term and quick turnaround support in:
- Mission Assurance – an optimized and integrated suite of systems, tools, and processes that ensure compliance, enhanced performance, reduce costs, and increased efficiency.
- Project Delivery – including a wide range of capabilities directly related to tailoring the implementation of DOE Order 413.3B.
- Operations Support – providing expert advice and resources to strengthen high hazard operations, and business strategy – to underpin effective operations.
L&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
L&A Core Values
- Honesty and integrity above all else.
- Safety, security and quality are the foundation of everything that we do.
- No surprises for the customer or the team.
- Consistently exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Listen to the customer to ensure we’re working on the right problem.
- Only accept assignments and arrangements that we are proud of and that are win-win.
- Proactively manage any real or perceived conflicts with our partners and clients.
- Continually demonstrate our commitment to the success of our clients’ projects.
- Treat clients and team members with respect.
- Assure that people are fairly compensated for their contributions.
- Don’t take risks with the reputation of the individuals or the company.
- Foster trust and loyalty among our team and with our clients.
- Always work as a team and support one another.