- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Los Alamos, NM 87545
- Other Location
Longenecker & Associates (L&A) seeks experienced Program Manager in support of our government customer. Individual will support program offices by providing the planning and oversight of projects designed to meet site objectives. Will establish and maintain the programmatic goals and objectives. This position is also responsible for providing leadership, direction, and management of project managers, ensuring adequate support for customer projects.
As a Longenecker & Associates employee, you will have the opportunity to engage in mission critical work, join a team that consistently exceeds client expectations, and become a member of a professional family.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with project management techniques and tools for maintaining scope, schedule, and budget
- Experience working in two or more of the following fields: IT Implementation, business process, compliance, or operation optimization.
- Expert level knowledge in change management and process improvement principles
- Demonstrated experience with project management techniques and tools for maintaining scope, schedule, and budget.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to analyze data, and understand organizational disparities, as well as implementing solutions to address such areas.
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate DOE security clearance
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience with essential duties.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact constructively with all levels of management, subject matter experts and external agencies.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12 years’ directly related technical and project management experience
- Experience working on a DOE site is preferred but not required
Los Alamos, NM
L&A is a woman-owned and operated small business with 30 years of experience providing technical, management, analytical, and other support to the U.S. Department of Energy and National Nuclear Security Administration complex and sites, including many of the National Laboratories. We specialize in providing long-term and quick turnaround support in:
- Mission Assurance – an optimized and integrated suite of systems, tools, and processes that ensure compliance, enhanced performance, reduce costs, and increased efficiency.
- Project Delivery – including a wide range of capabilities directly related to tailoring the implementation of DOE Order 413.3B.
- Operations Support – providing expert advice and resources to strengthen high hazard operations, and business strategy – to underpin effective operations.
L&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
L&A Core Values
- Honesty and integrity above all else.
- Safety, security and quality are the foundation of everything that we do.
- No surprises for the customer or the team.
- Consistently exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Listen to the customer to ensure we’re working on the right problem.
- Only accept assignments and arrangements that we are proud of and that are win-win.
- Proactively manage any real or perceived conflicts with our partners and clients.
- Continually demonstrate our commitment to the success of our clients’ projects.
- Treat clients and team members with respect.
- Assure that people are fairly compensated for their contributions.
- Don’t take risks with the reputation of the individuals or the company.
- Foster trust and loyalty among our team and with our clients.
- Always work as a team and support one another.