Tax Senior Associate
- Job Title
- Tax Senior Associate
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75251
- Other Location
Did your 2019 Tax Season leave you feeling like a soldier returning from military deployment?
Did you forget what your family, house and pets looked like when the sun was out?
Are you dreading the thought of facing another busy season in the same environment?
We just might have the answer to your prayers!!
Our boutique search firm is the only firm in the North Texas area that focuses 99% of its efforts and energies on partnering with LOCAL & REGIONAL CPA, consulting and business advisory service firms. Our commitment has been to build a firm that seeks out - with laser-like intent - partnership opportunities with firms that like us, believe you can build a successful career in today's market without sacrificing your life and your family at the altar of your job. Our clients are firms that place an immeasurable value on work-life balance and employee engagement.
Many of our clients offer perks/benefits like:
- Work from home flexibility
- 100% remote work opportunities
- 100% paid health coverage
- Busy-season work flexibility including capped hours during those peak periods
- Max busy season hours as low as 48 hours, with an average of 55 hours per week
- Bonus targets as high as 25-40% of base salary
- Toll tag allowance
- Paid gym membership
- Four-weeks PTO Year OneTO
- Four-day work weeks during summer months
We have recently partnered with a leading-edge mid-sized local consulting firm in the Dallas market that is seeking to add a forward-thinking professionals to their tax consulting team. Our client has consistently been rated as one of the Best Places to Work in the D/FW market - regardless of industry - due to their employee-friendly corporate environment. With single-digit turnover percentage, our client is looking for people that are looking for CAREER opportunities - not just a stop-gap for their resume.
In this role, our client is seeking a Tax Specialist with:
- 2+ years of Public Accounting Experience in a Tax Environment
- Client focus is predominately on mid-sized, public and privately-held corporations
- Solid experience working with MS Excel
- Quickbooks experience a plus
- Lacerte experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Prepare 1120's, 1065's, 1040 and 1041 tax returns for C and S Corporation
- Enjoy interface with client senior leadership
- Have a demonstrated ability to gather complex data and distill it into information that is understandable for non-tax business leaders
- Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of complex tax issues
- Work hand-in-hand with firm leadership to provide tax planning and research support and assistance
Our client is searching for that diamond-in-the-rough; someone that is ready to step out of the shadows of where they are considered just a piece of the machinery and finally be recognized for the value they bring to the organization.
If you love WHAT you do, but are not feeling valued for your work, then take a step out of your comfort zone and contact us for a confidential conversation to see if this role may be the one that helps you fast-track your career!