- Job Title
- Marketing Manager
- O'Neals, CA 93845
- Other Location
Ponderosa Telephone, a technology service provider offering voice and internet services, is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join its dynamic team in the foothills of O’Neals, California. The Marketing Manager promotes and implements the defined annual marketing strategy, and oversees day-to-day marketing activities of the department, and driving marketing campaigns and tactics for the company. The ideal candidate must be a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated marketing services experience in a dynamic and competitive environment.
- Promote and manage the brand identity and marketing strategy on all web and media platforms by developing and creating relevant sales and promotional materials.
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage brand to Ponderosa’s target market.
- Manage department objectives, budget and activities.
- Drive development, content, and organization of marketing and advertising campaigns to fill the sales pipeline.
- Track campaign performance and ROI to gauge program success.
- Develop and utilize research methods to capture and understand the market dynamics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Development, Public Relations, Visual Communications or a related field.
- Related experience in marketing, communications and public relations including supervision responsibilities or leadership. Graphic design and special event experience a plus.
- Two+ years of experience with a marketing automation platform and CRM platform preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute brand building, marketing campaigns, including digital and social media.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and report development
Position offers a competitive salary and an excellent Employee Benefits Package.
Ponderosa Telephone is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Required Skills
Developing brand identify, Marketing, public relations, business development, graphic design, digital media, social media, statistical analysis, reporting, budgetting, event management, sales