Trim Press Operators
- Job Title
- Trim Press Operators
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Lake Orion, MI 48359
- Other Location
At Leggera Technologies we consider ourselves problem solvers above all else. We thrive on finding solutions to difficult and challenging engineering problems. Leggera is a rapidly growing industrial manufacturing company that creates innovative solutions to the automotive industry. Our culture is based off of our team’s safety first, with the continuous development and growth of our employees being a high priority.
What we are looking for?
We are seeking experienced injection mold machine technicians to operate and maintain our injection mold machines as well as our trim presses, robots and ancillary equipment.
What you will need to have?
- Experience with heavy machinery operating, injection mold operating, and trim press operating. Any combination or individual experience in these areas may be considered for this position.
- Experience in setting up molding machines as well as processing knowledge
- Proficiency in mathematics
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn ERP system (Plex)
- Ability to read and understand instructions
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work within deadlines
- A high attention to detail and organized in approach
- The able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Physical Requirements Include: Constant: Stationary position, Grasping, Reaching, Lifting, Carrying Frequent: Twisting, Bending, Traversing
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Two to five years related experience
- Good mechanical skills
What is in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities
- PTO after your first 90 days
- Holiday pay for 7 recognized holidays
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Pay Range
- $15.00 None to $20.00 None