- Job Title
- Tax Senior
- Job ID
- Irving, TX 75038
- Other Location
Benaiah Consulting Group is quickly to becoming the difference-maker for public accounting and consulting professionals looking to make a career change in today's marketplace. See what other's are saying about our commitment to exceptional service www.bit.ly/BCGReviews.
Whether you are actively seeking a new career opportunity, or just considering your options, we are committed to working WITH YOU & FOR YOU. Unlike many recruiters in today's market that are strictly focused on hitting their weekly numbers, our business has been built on doing what's right for our clients - both candidates and hiring managers
We have recently been engaged by one of Dallas' premier "boutique" local public accounting firms seeking to add to their highly-respected, award-winning Tax Consulting Team. Our client has a reputation in the marketplace as a firm that has an exceptional work-life balance mindset and a desire to do all they can to aid in the career growth of their associates.
With a 25-year track record of growth and expansion, our client is in the middle of another chapter of growth due to excellent, long-standing client relationships. Because of this, our client is seeking AT LEAST TWO, POSSIBLY THREE Staff/SeniorTax Associates. With single-digit turnover percentage, our client is looking for people that are looking for CAREER opportunities - not just a stop-gap for their resume.
In this role, our client is seeking professionals with:
- 2+ years CURRENT or VERY RECENT Public Accounting Experience in a Tax Environment
- High level of comfort working hand-in-hand with clients to assess needs and deliver exceptional work-product
- Client focus is predominately on mid-sized, public and privately-held corporations, high-net worth individuals, manufacturing, distribution, medical and other service-related industries.
- Solid experience working with MS Excel
- Quickbooks experience a plus
- Lacerte experience a plus Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CPA is a plus, but would consider CPA-Candidate
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Prepare 1120's, 1065's, 1040 and 1041 tax returns for C and S Corporations.
- Interface with firm leadership
- Have some autonomous responsibility for specific client engagements and assignments
- Ability to supervise currently - or within a short period of time - work product from junior associates
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of complex tax issues
- Work hand-in-hand with firm leadership to provide tax planning and research support and assistance
Our client is searching for that diamond-in-the-rough; someone that is ready to step out of the shadows of where they are considered just a piece of the machinery and finally be recognized for the value they bring to the organization. Compensation plan is comprised of an extremely generous base salary, plus annual bonus that has averaged between 10-15% of base salary, incentive comp for exceptional performance and a benefits plan that can only be described as EXCEPTIONAL!!
If you love WHAT you do, but are not feeling valued for your work, then take a step out of your comfort zone and contact us for a CONFIDENTIAL CONVERSATION to see if this role may be the one that helps you fast-track your career!