- Job Title
- Assurance Associate
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75214
- Other Location
"Quality of Life"
"Work Life Balance"
"Family Friendly Culture"
Many public accounting firms talk about these qualities being present in their environment - and even worse - do it with a straight face! At Benaiah Consulting Group we are committed to ONLY PARTNERING WITH FIRMS WHO HAVE PROVEN THAT'S WHO THEY ARE!!
With 15+ years experience and over 6,000 successful placements, we have purposed to only work with high-quality firms who not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk with their commitment to creating a place that allows you to grow professionally, while providing the support you need to grow personally. See what other's are saying about our commitment to exceptional service at www.bit.ly/BCGReviews.
Whether you are actively seeking a new career opportunity, or just considering your options, we are committed to working WITH YOU & FOR YOU. Unlike many recruiters in today's market that are strictly focused on hitting their weekly numbers, our business has been built on doing what's right for our clients - both candidates and hiring managers.
We have recently partnered with a 30+ year old firm in the Uptown Area of Dallas that is expanding their Audit/Assurance team and is seeking an Assurance Associate. Our client is seeking a professional that is seeking an environment that offers industry variety, high ethical standards and the ability for you to make an impact in the lives of those around you. If this is you, then let us be your guide down this pathway to success!
As an Assurance Associate, you will be part of an audit team with the opportunity to lead engagements in areas of corporate financial statement audits and employee benefit plan audits. Additionally, there will be opportunities for various special project work, which include:
- Financial statement audits
- Financial statement reviews
- Compilations of financial statements
- GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) consulting
- Forensic accounting and auditing
- Merger and acquisition consulting and due diligence
- Assisting clients with pro forma, projections, and audit work paper support and new accounting pronouncement implementation
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Execute day-to-day activities of audit engagements of assigned clients, including SEC registrants
- Manage multiple tasks and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify client performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to ensure efficient information flow from the client to the audit team
- Demonstrate flexibility and take responsibility for getting things done
- Use various software tools as designated by the firm
- Represent the firm in community activities and professional associations
Minimum Requirements To Qualify for This Role Include:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 year of audit experience in public accounting or within an industry audit group
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates great interpersonal skills and building strong client relationships
- Possess a good work ethic, attitude and disposition
- Highly organized
- Work within tight deadlines and take responsibility for getting the job done in a timely manner
- Proficient use of Excel
- Above-average communication skills both in writing and verbally. Demonstrated comfort communicating with client senior and executive leadership, i.e. President, CEO, CFO, VP-Finance, etc.
If you are seeking an opportunity with a firm that understands the value of work-life balance, offers above average compensation with semi-annual bonus opportunities, three weeks vacation walking in the door and a chance to help build a thriving and growing practice, then contact one of our recruiters ASAP for a confidential, no-commitment exploratory conversation.