- Job Title
- Tax Manager
- Job ID
- Rockwall, TX 75252
- Other Location
"Quality of Life"
Many firms talk about these qualities being present in their environment - and even worse - do it with a straight face! At Benaiah Consulting Group we are committed to ONLY PARTNERING WITH FIRMS WHO HAVE PROVEN THAT'S WHO THEY ARE!!
BCG has recently partnered with an East Dallas/Rockwall County area public accounting and consulting firm that has quickly built an unparallelled reputation as one of the "go-to" firms in the metroplex for complex business tax issues. Our client has also built a reputation as a firm who is committed to a "second to none" work/life balance environment. With a mindset that embodies philosophies like:
- Flex hours during non-busy seasson
- Remote work options
- Five weeks PTO
- OT cap weekly to ensure you're out of the office at a DECENT HOUR at home with your family; and
- A leadership team that understands a well-balance employee is a more productive employee
Our client is seeking a Tax Manager that is tired of the Dallas rat race that possesses the following qualities:
- BBA/BS in Accounting REQUIRED
- MBA/MS in Accounting a PLUS
- 4+ years CURRENT or VERY RECENT PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
- Above average knowledge of complex tax issues including extensive PARTNERSHIP TAX KNOWLEDGE
- CPA, Parts Passed or EA a MUST!!
- Prior experience working with high-net worth individuals, entreprenuers, real estate management companies, oil/gas partnerships, S-Corp businesses
- Ability to HIT THE GROUND RUNNING and a verifiable track record of accomplishment and career growth
- Solid experience working with multiple accounting systems including QuickBooks, MS Dynamics, Xero, Sage, FreshBooks, etc.
In this role, you will work directly with firm partners and leaders on handling complex client tax and accounting issues including:
- Researching technical issues in support of C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnership, Trust and Estate and Individual clients
- Work with key client leadership including company presidents, CEO's, CFO's owners and high net worth individuals providing accounting and tax planning strategies, as well as acting as external accounting leadership for many clients
- Supervise and review prep of client tax returns including 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120, 990, 990-T and state and local income and franchise tax returns
- Ability to represent clients before state and federal taxing authorities
- Provide pro-active tax and cost saving strategies for clients
Our client is looking for more than just an employee. Our client is seeking an individual that seeks a long-term opportunity to grow into a partnership position with an equity stake in the success of the firm. For your vision, experience, upbeat attitude and desire to build a winning organization, our client is offering:
- Exceptional compensation package including base salary, annual bonus plan, 401K matching plan, profit sharing and top-shelf benefits plan
- Five (5) weeks PTO walking in the door
- Work-from-home and flexible work schedule
- Professional yet fun and collaberative work environment
If you have been spending too many hours sacrificing your family and personal life at the altar of your job, then you owe it to yourself to contact us for a confidential, no-obligation exploratory conversation & at least see if this could be the right move for your career.