Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job ID
- Full Time Employee
- New York, NY
- Other Location
- FL- near Ft Lauderdale
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Product Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s.
BLEND360 is a multi-award winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. We aspire to have the best people, period! We have created a special culture where the brightest people come to work with the best clients, hone their craft, learn new skills and methodologies, and also have the flexibility to live their best lives in every way possible... and most of all, be part of the ever-growing, diverse family that is BLEND360.
The Product Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders in order to identify their business needs. You will be responsible for working closely with product owners and leading a technology team using Agile methodologies.
- Location: New York, NY or Sunrise, FL
- Duration: Fulltime, Direct Hire Position
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work for our Fortune 500 client to utilize strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills while executing multi-business unit stakeholder management. You will be successful in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures. This role works with internal stakeholders, as well as 3rd party partners to integrate business and technical requirements from both parties.
- Serve as a leader using strategic and critical thinking skills to develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Develop innovate strategies through our strategic partnerships to accelerate acquisition and growth globally.
- Position requires a willingness to continually learn and implement ground-breaking product and technologies processes within a dynamic and highly matrixed environment to capitalize on the considerable investment made in the acquisition process.
What you’ll get:
- A collaborative environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team focused on agile methodologies and leading new technology
- Exposure to product innovation in an enterprise organization
- Valuable experience partnering with business and technology teams for a highly visible Fortune 100 company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the BLEND360 team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams
- Outstanding Benefits offered by our Fortune 100 client!
Who you are:
You are a Product Manager who is passionate about data with experience in third party stakeholder management and agile. You have a desire to work as a team leader for a well-known financial services organization in an escalation environment.
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Advanced degree in business management/computer science or related field
- A digital product owner background with experience of the Agile delivery framework and playing a leading role in a technology team.
- Excellent communication and listening skills; ability to build relationships, influence decisions and make things happen without direct authority.
- Have the ability to define, collect and report on metrics that are clear and concise and able to articulate the impact of decisions.
- Ability to shape product programs and roadmaps.
- Technical fluency - an ability to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers about certain decisions.
- Highly organized - you are great at research and documenting your learnings
- Loves dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources.
- The ability to set a high bar for your team and empower them to achieve great results
- A “driver” personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
- User-centric - examples from your past of product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users’ problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A real passion for data
- Desire to work for a well know Financial Services Company
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player