Tax Managing Director
- Job Title
- Tax Managing Director
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75230
- Other Location
"Quality of Life"
Many firms talk about these qualities being present in their environment - and even worse - do it with a straight face! At Benaiah Consulting Group we are committed to ONLY PARTNERING WITH FIRMS WHO HAVE PROVEN THAT'S WHO THEY ARE!! Don't take our word for it, see what others are saying HERE. Whether you are actively seeking a new career opportunity, or just considering your options, we are committed to working WITH YOU & FOR YOU. Unlike many recruiters in today's market that are strictly focused on hitting their weekly numbers, our business has been built on doing what's right for our clients - both candidates and hiring managers.
We have recently partnered with a mid-sized Central Dallas-area public accounting and consulting firm that has built an almost three-decade old reputation as one of the "go-to" firms in the metroplex for complex tax issues and top-shelf, hands-on service for their clients. Our client has also built a reputation as a firm who is committed to a "second to none" work/life balance environment. With a mindset that embodies philosophies like:
- Flex hours during non-busy season
- Work-from-home options on a case-by-case basis
- Five weeks PTO
- OT cap weekly to ensure you're out of the office at a DECENT HOUR at home with your family; and
- A leadership team that understands a well-balance employee is a more productive employee
Our client is one of Dallas' Top Rated LOCAL PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRMS that has been recognized for their "Exceptional Customer Service, Unparalleled Core Values and Family-Friendly Culture." They seek to add a Tax Managing Director that will quickly move into an Equity Partnership Role for the right person. Our client is seeking a practitioner that is a hands-on leader and business builder who possibly fits one of the following categories:
- Prospective Partner with prior large firm/national/Big 4 experience who left the "rat race" recently to set up your own firm and have now realized that being a Lone Wolf is not necessarily what it's cracked up to be
- Small practice owner that enjoys the business building aspects of running a firm; enjoys the client interaction; enjoys the staff/team development; but hates the "in-the-weeds" tasks of managing a firm or juggling to find the resources to deliver for clients and would love an opportunity to join an established firm in the RIGHT situation; OR
- Firm owner that is seeking an exit strategy in a 5-10 year window but doesn't have the current members on your own team to see that as a viable option.
If any of the above scenarios describe your situation - and you possess a demonstrated track record of business development with a portable book of business, here's what you can expect from our client:
- An exceptional tax practice with 15+ professionals and a list of clients whose average tenure with the firm is over 15 years
- Business ethics and client relationships that have been recognized by two industry trade journals as the Best of the Best
- A client list of firms that range in size from small S-Corps to large multi-million dollar C-Corps; clients that not only make a difference in the local economy, but also many clients that positively impact the local, regional, national and international community through their Not-for-Profit businesses
- North Central Dallas location
Our client is seeking someone that will be a difference-maker in their business through their technical knowledge, their teaching/mentoring abilities, their business-building acumen and their exceptional work ethic. If you are currently in a position looking toward another Tax Season and don't want to face another deadline alone, then contact John Randolph our Managing Partner for a No-Obligation, Confidential discussion to see if there may be some potential overlap in your wish list and our client's desires.