Current Job Postings
At PHP we believe in providing high quality, efficient care for nearly a half-million Coloradoans. One of the ways we do that is by taking care of our employee’s first. Benefits include competitive compensation, a generous health plan, vision, dental, life insurance, and 401(K) matching. In addition to the essential benefits, we also offer some fun ones like exercise incentives, happy hours, profit sharing, and philanthropy projects. These are just some of the reasons why we have been ranked a Top Workplace in the Denver Post for 7 years!
Check out this video to learn more about what makes us special.
- Job Title
- Physician Assistant
- Thornton, CO
- Other Location
Note: This position is not employed by Physician Health Partners. Upon submitting your application, it will be sent to Peak Primary Care.
The Practice: Independent and entrepreneurial-minded group practice of 4 physicians and 3 PA-Cs, hiring a Physician Assistant to join our established primary care clinic. The current group of physicians are board certified in Family Medicine.
Our practice is a member of the independent practice association (IPA), PHPprime. PHPprime provides wrap-around services to help make our practice successful, including care coordination, practice transformation coaching, risk adjustment coding education, population health management, data and analytics, specialist network management, and large group contracting. Our practice is also affiliated Colorado Physician Partners, a growing group of independent primary care practices working together as one business entity.
The Community: Located in NE Denver, CO (10 miles from downtown Denver!), we are enjoy proximity to multiple city parks, open space for great biking, hiking, as well as various entertainment venues and shopping destinations. This Denver suburb is growing quickly and the community is touted as one of the best destinations to raise a family in Colorado and recognized nationally by Forbes as one of the top places to move in the country.
- Performs a comprehensive patient health assessment, including health history, physical exams, and preventive screening.
- Orders, administers and analyzes diagnostic tests.
- Performs advanced technical procedures.
- Establishes systematic follow-up for evaluation of the plan of care and reassesses and modifies the plan, as necessary, including initiation of referrals and consultation with physicians and other health care providers as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate, legible, and confidential electronic health records.
- Trains patients and families on managing illnesses or injuries and disease prevention.
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with appropriate supervision by 3 MDs
- Possess current, valid licensure as a Physician Assistant from the Colorado Medical Board.
- Valid Prescriptive Authority in the State of Colorado
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certification
Job Schedule: Part time (3 days/week) with potential for full time
Workdays: 4 days per week
Top-rated malpractice insurance coverage
Full benefit package