Welcome to the Employment Page for New York Drilling Services, Richers Electric, and New York Crushing & Recycling!
Below you will find our currently open positions, grouped by company. Click on the name of the company to view and apply for the opportunities available. If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” in the menu bar to submit your information for general consideration.
Electrical Operations Manager
- Job Title
- Electrical Operations Manager
- Job ID
- Saugerties, NY 12477
- Other Location
Richers Electric is a Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Electrical Contractor, based in Saugerties, NY, and serving customers throughout the Hudson Valley. We are seeking a motivated and entrepreneurial-minded Electrical Operations Manager to join our growing team and help drive our success to the next level.
As the Electrical Operations Manager, you will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for understanding, organizing, estimating, and scheduling commercial and residential electrical projects. You will lead a team of Electricians and helpers, ensuring they have the tools, training, and materials to perform top quality work to code requirements and customer satisfaction.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm.
Why work with us:
- Competitive salary with potential for performance-based increase within your first year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- IRA with company match
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Excellent work-life balance
- Much more!
What you’ll do as the Electrical Operations Manager:
- Maintain and enhance an inbound stream of project opportunities
- Create and review estimates and work orders and price projects for the company
- Present proposals to customers
- Ensure crews are effectively scheduled for all jobs are prepared to work with the proper tools and equipment
- Participate in site meetings and maintain regular communication with Prime Contractors, Owners, and Electricians
- Understand and communicate scopes of work to assigned labor, equipment, schedules and materials
- Coordinate for the purchase and/or rental of specialty equipment as required by job.
- Conduct formal and informal post project reviews
- Work with CFO to prepare and execute an annual forecast and budget
What’s required of you:
- 5+ years of experience as an Electrician in a Project Management or General Management role
- Experience estimating price and scope of electrical projects
- Experience scheduling labor, equipment, materials, etc. for multiple jobs simultaneously
- Clean and valid driver’s license; CDL B a plus
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.