- Job Title
- Tax Manager
- Job ID
- Garland, TX 75041
- Other Location
Was your 2019 busy season more than 55 hours per week on average?
Does your current firm still measure your billable hours and utilization rate each month or year?
Did you say goodbye to your spouse and kids on January 15th and forgot what they looked like for the next four months?
Do you live in the Rockwall, Rowlett, Murphy, Garland, Mesquite or Plano areas and spend more than 30-45 minutes commuting each way ON A GOOD DAY?
If so, then read on and discover a firm that:
- Averaged 52 hours per week during last year's busy season!!
- Subscribes to a "Results-Focused" work environment vs. how many hours you've personally billed
- Averaged a 12.5% bonus the last three years
- Has flex hours allowing you to cut your commute to half its current time & avoiding daily traffic chaos
Our firm aggressively seeks out firms that place a significant value on work-life balance and we have recently partnered with such a firm in the Rowlett/Garland area. Our client has been rated as one of the top consulting firms in their vertical six of the last eight years and is seeking to add a Tax Manager to their Consulting Team.
Ideally, our client is seeking a Tax Senior that is ready for a step into a leadership role or Tax Manager that is currently undervalued in their current role; a forward-thinking, business leader that seeks to solve problems proactively vs. consistently looking back at where we've been and what we've done. Our client is seeking a Diamond that aspires to move into a Partner/Shareholder roll in the near future.
Our client is seeking:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; MBA and CPA or parts passed
- 3+ years accounting experience with solid background in both corporate and personal tax
- Ability to interface with clients that range from independent high-net worth individuals that are "household names" up to and including CEO, CFO level clients running multi-million-dollar corporations.
- Excellent background and comfort level handling high-level consulting projects such as M&A tax analysis/due diligence; taxability studies/determinations, etc.
- High level of comfort making key business recommendations
If you have been contemplating joining an organization that is looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a hands-on, boots-on-the-ground leader and willing to show you a path to partnership, then you owe it to yourself to contact us for a CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.