- Job Title
- Accounting Analyst
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75201
- Other Location
As the world and workforce change, companies are forced to either change with them, get stuck in the past and/or ultimately die.
Benaiah Consulting Group continues to seek out accounting and consulting firms in the local market that are on the leading edge of those changes. Whether that’s by creating a more flexible work schedule, buying into a more family/employee-friendly busy season that doesn’t require you to sacrifice your family and your life at the altar of your job, or partnering with firms that are complete virtual operations. Our company is committed to showing you how you can continue to do what you love, but with a firm that treats you like a professional - not just another cog in the wheel of their machine.
We have recently partnered with a firm that is one of those leading-edge firms!
Our client is an Outsourced Accounting Consulting firm with a specialty focus on working with and supporting clients in the consumer products industry – both retail and wholesale as well brick-and-mortar operations or E-Commerce business. Our client is rapidly growing and is seeking a hands-on professional to play a major part in that growth.
Our client is seeking a think-outside-of-the-box team player who possesses these REQUIRED/NON-NEGOTIABLE SKILLS:
· 2+ years of solid accounting experience to include G/L accounting, journal entries, trial balance, financial statement prep, account analysis, bank reconciliations, budget vs actual analysis, etc.
· BBA in Accounting, Finance or other business-focused degrees
· Excellent Quickbooks skills – Online and/or Desktop
While the technical skills are critical, our client is seeking someone who brings the following mindset to the table:
· Must be a problem-solver! If you enjoy digging past the surface and finding the REAL problem that is under the numbers, this may be the role for you
· Must be a passionate customer service advocate! If you get excited about seeing your clients win as much as your client does, this may be the role for you
· Must be a patient, highly-communicative consultant! If you have the patience to work with clients who sometimes have crazy demands but understand they depend on you to bring stability and solutions, this may be the role for
· Must be more than JUST AN EMPLOYEE! If you are the type of person that enjoys making people, processes, and systems more effective and efficient, this may be the role for you
In this role, you will work directly with clients handling the majority of accounting issues on an outsourced basis, including:
o Account reconciliations (bank, credit card, etc.)
o Support company leadership providing reports as needed
o Daily account entry for clients utilizing their chosen accounting platform, i.e. QuickBooks, Xero, Sage, etc.
o Preparation of financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
o Work with client leadership on preparing annual budgets and monthly, quarterly review vs. actual performance
o Work with company leadership on seeking out creative and more efficient processes for servicing client needs
While this role is a REMOTE/VIRTUAL opportunity, our client is REQUIRING that the hired individual resides in the Dallas area. In the initial three months of employment, meetings as frequently as two to three days per week would be required to ensure work-flow, technical expertise and consistent delivery of service with clients moving forward.
If you are seeking an opportunity with a firm that is rapidly growing and seeking an individual that has a passion for solving problems, contact one of our recruiters ASAP to see if this REMOTE/VIRTUAL opportunity could be the right position for you and your career.