Tax Staff Associate
- Job Title
- Tax Staff Associate
- Job ID
- Frisco, TX 75033
- Other Location
"Quality of Life"
"Family Friendly Culture"
Many public accounting and consulting firms talk about these qualities being present in their environment - and even worse - do it with a straight face!
At Benaiah Consulting Group we are committed to ONLY PARTNERING WITH FIRMS WHO HAVE PROVEN THAT'S WHO THEY ARE!!
With 15+ years experience and over 6,000 successful placements, we have purposed to only work with high-quality firms who not only talk the talk but also walk the walk with their commitment to creating a place that allows you to grow professionally while providing the support you need to grow personally.
See what other's are saying about our commitment to exceptional service at www.bit.ly/BCG-Comments
Whether you are actively seeking a new career opportunity, or just considering your options, we are committed to working WITH YOU & FOR YOU. Unlike many recruiters in today's market that are strictly focused on hitting their weekly numbers, our business has been built on doing what's right for our clients - both candidates and hiring managers.
BCG has recently partnered with one of the fastest-growing and well-respected consulting firms in the North Plano/Frisco area. Our client has built a track record of success by creating an environment that encourages employee development, work-life balance and both personal and career growth. Our client is not your "stereotypical" CPA firm as there is a significant focus on strategic tax planning with their clients. THERE IS VERY LITTLE COMPLIANCE IN THIS ROLE.
Due to our client's successful history, they are looking toward a bright future and are seeking to add a Tax Analyst to their team.
In this role, our client is seeking a candidate who possesses:
- BBA in Accounting
- 2+ years of Public Accounting Tax Experience
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exam; CPA or parts passed already is a plus
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Above average Excel skills adept at working with VLookups and Pivot Tables
In this role, you will work directly with senior personnel in their Tax Planning group as well as clients to:
- Advise clients on long-term and short-term objectives regarding finance and tax strategies
- Review current year tax strategies and returns to assess the ability to hit targets and projections for overall business plan
- Work with leadership in support of client goals and objectives
- Participate in the semi-annual and annual review of client projections vs actual performance
- Respond to client requests for information and consultation support in a timely fashion
- Analysis of tax implications of buy/sell transactions in support of the client's business
Our client is seeking that diamond-in-the-rough that is looking for the chance to step out of the shadows in their current firm and be appreciated and respected for the knowledge and abilities they possess. If you are tired of being just a cog in the wheel of a firm that expects 65-70 hour busy season work weeks, then take the first step and contact us for a CONFIDENTIAL, NO-OBLIGATION CONVERSATION to explore your options. You have nothing to lose!