Tax Manager - Industry Role
- Job Title
- Tax Manager - Industry Role
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75240
- Other Location
Benaiah Consulting Group continues to lead the way, seeking to partner with family/employee-friendly firms that place a high value on work-life balance. Our passion is to seek out firms that truly mean what they say and possess a track record of recognition when it comes to their culture, leadership and growth opportunities.
But don't just take our word for it, see what others say HERE about our commitment to helping you reach your goals.
We have recently partnered with a global technology leader that is expanding their already impressive footprint. Our Dallas-based client has operations on four continents and therefore is seeking a Tax Manager to help build an internal tax function with a solid background in International, Federal, and State tax requirements. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, our client is seeking a boots-on-the-ground leader who will be responsible for:
- Working cohesively with outside Big 4 CPA firm managing the compliance, planning and strategic tax vision for the corporation.
- Manage the tax provision ASC740 process for the corporation on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage, review and advise CFO on all matters pertaining to VAT, GST and WHT tax on an International basis
- Manage and review all transfer pricing matters to ensure proper accounting methodology
- Work in cooperation with Corporate Controller to manage all financial statement tax accounting and compliance transactions are handled in an accurate and timely fashion
- Work in cooperation with CFO to manage all short and long-term tax planning strategies affecting the budget and forecast for the corporation
- Partner with outside consulting firm to ensure all tax incentives and credits are being utilized to limit tax exposure
- Provide tactical and strategic direction as it pertains to the corporation's overall global and domestic tax strategy
To succeed in this role, our client is seeking a candidate that bring the following skills to the table:
- 6+ years overall tax experience to include International, Federal and State tax experience (REQUIRED)
- 4+ years MINIMUM in a Big 4 or other national CPA firm environment (REQUIRED)
- 4+ years VAT, GST and WHT tax experience on an International basis (REQUIRED)
- BBA/BS in Accounting/Finance (REQUIRED)
- CPA (REQUIRED)
In addition to the above REQUIREMENTS, our client would like the selected candidate to possess:
- Corporate tax experience within a large ($500MM+ revenue) corporation handling both domestic and international tax matters
- Exceptional tax research skills and passion for finding strategies that limit overall tax liabilities
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface across the spectrum of internal and external customers including C-Suite, Board of Directors, outside vendors including banking and accounting relationships, etc.
- Prior M&A experience as it pertains to the tax exposure of potential acquisition targets
Our client is a corporation that understands the importance of creating a culture and environment where employees are valued, their competencies are grown through training and opportunities for professional and personal development and their overall well-being is placed ahead of corporate profits. Our client puts their money where their mouth is with benefits that include:
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Aggressive 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical plans that include 100% employee/family paid plans with industry-leading low deductibles
- 100% dental and vision insurance for both employee and family
- 100% company paid LTD/STD
- Three weeks PTO from Day One
If you have been contemplating a career move and are looking for a place where you will be given the latitude to build a department and career that is tailored to your goals, then you owe it to yourself to contact one of our recruiters today for a CONFIDENTIAL, NO-OBLIGATION exploratory phone call.