ACH Program Manager – First Century Bank
First Century Bank is looking for a full time Payments Product Manager to join its Commerce, Georgia or Roswell, Georgia locations. This career opportunity will work with product/program managers, clients, consultants, internal and external partners to define product servicing strategies. Also, this individual will oversee the ACH, Wire, and Remote Deposit Capture (“RDC”) products to provide a seamless client and partner experience.
• Manages and monitors time and scope for projects related to ACH, Wires, and RDC based on the identified requirements. Identifies issues and escalates as needed to the leadership team.
• Develops approaches to create competitive advantage in areas of fraud and risk management across all payment applications.
- Works on a variety of product or service initiatives that may involve existing products, enhancements to existing products or products that are in development.
• Communicates with Executives and departmental leaders to identify and evaluate ongoing corporate opportunities.
• Develops business cases for new products or solutions. Provide input as to decision-making, prioritization, pricing, and client value proposition.
• Works with internal and external stakeholders to educate various audiences on products and value proposition. Has significant client contact.
• Work with compliance specialists and ACH clients to educate, investigate, monitor and help enforce strict adherence to FCB’s ACH Policies and the ACH Program, including “Know Your Customer” regulatory requirements, operational requirements, financial soundness and other important responsibilities.
• Prepare and present required materials for Risk Committee (s) including ACH limits, programs and annual reviews. Orally present information on originators, third party senders and other ACH parties to ensure that risk is properly presented, evaluated and analyzed.
• Generally, works across internal functional areas and/or works with external stakeholders.
• Collaborates, negotiates, and manages issues to resolution. Conducts conflict management with internal and/or external stakeholders as requirements are identified, delivery issues arise, and scope changes are requested, etc.
• Provide on-going auditing and monitoring of ACH activities to ensure all NACHA requirements are satisfied by the company’s processes and operations.
• Coordinate with operations department and other internal departments to provide processing oversight and solution of daily processing issues related to ACH.
• Develop and manage operation rules and processes, including settlement, compliance, exception processing, fraud and risk management strategies.
• Provide excellent customer service and using a professional approach when dealing with both internal and external customers. Effectively communicate with ACH clients to ensure understanding of services, as well as compliance requirements and procedures.
• Monitors performance of multiple platforms and solutions and gathers, analyzes and interprets data. Makes recommendations for process improvements to leadership team
based on performance.
• Performs such other duties as may be assigned or which inherently or logically belong with the position.
• Exemplify FCB's values while carrying out its mission and organizational goals and priorities.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or combination of relevant training and/ or experience; with a minimum of 7 years of experience. Required experience could include ACH, accounting, or banking operations within the payments industry, financial services industry or any other similar industry.
Desired Skills and Capabilities:
Knowledge and skills that include broad knowledge of the ACH, Wires, Remote Deposit Capture, overall payments, and financial services industry; ability to use skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and achieve goals in creative and effective ways; ability to operate with independent judgement in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to obtain results. AAP Certification is a plus.
First Century Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.