Current Job Postings
At PHP we believe in providing high quality, efficient care for nearly a half-million Coloradoans. One of the ways we do that is by taking care of our employee’s first. Benefits include competitive compensation, a generous health plan, vision, dental, life insurance, and 401(K) matching. In addition to the essential benefits, we also offer some fun ones like exercise incentives, happy hours, profit sharing, and philanthropy projects. These are just some of the reasons why we have been ranked a Top Workplace in the Denver Post for 8 years!
Check out this video to learn more about what makes us special.
- Job Title
- Medical Assistant
- Broomfield, CO 80020
- Other Location
Medical Assistant with Broomfield Family Practice, Broomfield, CO
This position is at a Large Family Practice in Broomfield, CO seeks certified back office medical assistant. Position is a four 10 hour day shift with one day off during the week and working one Saturday per month. Position is to work with one of our DO’s with high patient volume.
- Performs a variety of clinical tasks including: obtaining vitals, documenting HPI in EMR, EKGS, PFTs, NSTs, collecting cultures and other clinical duties.
- Contacting patients with lab/test results, scheduling of patient appointments.
- Communicating with patient through patient portal.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as certified medical assistant preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years EMR experience preferred. NEXTGEN experience a plus.
- Ability to multi task and excellent time management a must.
- Participate in quality initiatives to improve care and productivity.
- Possess interpersonal abilities sufficient to interact with individuals, families and groups from a variety of social, emotional, cultural and intellectual backgrounds.
- Establish good rapport with patients and coworkers.
- Is adept with qualitative, quantitative or technical tools needed to perform the job.
- Knowledge of medical practice and care to assist in pro
Job Schedule: Full Time
Workdays: Example: 4 days per week, 10 hours per day, one Saturday per month
Loyalty bonus program
Salary pay range $14.00-$17.00 per hour DOE