Audit Senior Manager
- Job Title
- Audit Senior Manager
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75240
- Other Location
Our desire since Day One at Benaiah Consulting Group, LLC has been to create a firm that seeks to partner with clients who don't just talk the talk when it comes to TRUE WORK-LIFE BALANCE. We are passionate about finding firms that understand in the world of public accounting, you are only as good as your people and your people will only be good if you treat them well!
The clients that we partner with are some of the amazing, hidden gems in public accounting and consulting that offer opportunities for professional, personal and financial growth. Many of our clients offer perks and opportunities such as:
- Unlimited PTO - you set your schedule to ensure a solid work-life balance
- Remote/Work-from-Anywhere opportunities - EVEN BEFORE COVID MANDATED IT!!
- 100% paid Professional/CPE development
- 100% PTO to study for the CPA exam and additional compensation growth - both in base salary and immediate bonus - for passing the exam
- 100% paid employee benefits plans
- Allocated dollars for employees to individually support not-for-profit endeavors that you're passionate about
- 401(k) including immediate participation and 100% vesting from Day One including employer's matching portion
- Less than 8% turnover at the senior to manager level and under 5% turnover above manager
- Average busy-season workweeks under 50 hours
- Less than 10% travel - EVEN BEFORE COVID CHANGED THINGS!!
We are currently partnering with a regional firm with offices in the D-FW area that is seeking to add an Audit Senior and Audit Manager to their team. While our client's office is in the metroplex, our client is open to considering candidates anywhere in the United States as the role is a Work-From-Anywhere opportunity.
While our client services businesses across a wide array of industries, our client is seeking professionals that currently possess experience working within a public accounting firm handling clients in the INSURANCE SECTOR (P&C or LIFE). Our client would also consider candidates coming directly out of an Insurance Carrier/Provider in an audit role.
To qualify for this role, our client is seeking:
- 6+ years experience within a public accounting firm supporting Insurance Clients (P&C or Life/Health)
- BBA/BS - Accounting
- Solid understanding of both GAAP and Statutory accounting requirements
- Track record of growth and accomplishment in your career
- Outgoing personality comfortable interfacing with firm senior leadership and external client leaders, i.e. CEO, CFO, Controller, Accounting Manager, Tax Manager, etc.
Our client's culture is one that is built around collaborative teams where regardless of level/experience, you are given the opportunity to:
- Consistently have contact with clients and firm leadership
- Creatively solve client's problems and encouraged to think outside of the box
- Provide feedback and insight on firm's direction, what's working, where opportunities exist for growth, etc.
Over the last quarter-century, our client has built a world-class firm by hiring some of the best and brightest minds out of national CPA firms that are tired of sacrificing their lives and their families at the altar of their job to help advance a firm's agenda or another person's career. If you find yourself actively looking for a career change - or just possibly interested in learning a little more about what options may exist in the market before busy season kicks into high gear - you owe it to yourself to reach out to one of our recruiters for a no-commitment, confidential conversation to see if this might be just the answer to your prayers.